Bedwetting is also known as Enuresis. It occurs when there is an unintentional passage of urine during sleep. For most children, bladder control could be achieved by age 4 and it is normally noticed that daytime control is achieved prior to nighttime control. Though bedwetting is not very common in teens, there is a bedwetting solution to help teens stop wetting the bed. In adults, however, there could be one or more underlying factors, that needs to be understood. How to stop bedwetting has been a high priority issue for most families and we understand that. That’s why we offer this Arm Bed-Wetting Sensor Alarm solution that caters to children, teens, and adults.
- Recommended for baby's from 3-12 months
- Habit Formation: synchronized sound and vibration alerts at the very first drop of moisture, wakens and motivates your child to finish urinating in the bathroom and to form a habit in 4-12 weeks.
- Boost Your Child's Confidence: train children to become aware of their nighttime bladder function, help them overcome bedwetting and sleep dry; no more teasing by siblings and friends; a great boost to children’ confidence and self-esteem.
- Creative design on integrated functions: Merging audible alarm with Loud Sound, vibration and LED light indicator, metal moisture sensor clip used to grip the recipient' underpants.
- Good to use for potty training and help to cure the bed wetting problem.
- Suitable for babies, people who are old and frail and who cannot take care of themselves.
- Size: 5cm / 2inch
- Materials: Made of High-quality ABS, Power Supply is 2 * CR2025 button battery (included) and Power Voltage is 3V
- 1 x Arm Bed-Wetting Sensor Alarm