Hallux Valgus Orthotics Big Toe Corrector Foot Pain Relief Feet Care Bone Bunion Corrector Night and Day Used Splint Pedicure
- This is UPDATED version, more functional and flexible
- The splint is a resting splint, for both day and night time use
- It applies a 3-point pressure system to relieve the hallux valgus deformit flexible
- It helps to adjust the big toe to prevent valgus
- Comfortably bend in the bone and toes
- The double-layer tape foot central arch state stable
- Fill the hinge clips to protect the organization to protect pain, relieve stress
- Adjustable in bone pad to ease the pressure of the toe joint, and to maximize the scattered pressure
- It is extremely comfortable to wear and is adjustable to ensure maximum user comfort and support
- Arch support design to relief forefoot stress
- One size fits most toes
To prevent long-term wear pointy shoes may cause for hallux valgus, to correct congenital toes turned inside, the big toe overlap, repair thumb bursitis.
Designed to provide a natural and uniform distribution of weight and pressure loads, eliminating undue, unremitting friction, and protecting against abrasion and shock. Can be used day and night. The splint is adjustable to customise fit for comfort and can be used pre or post surgery.
Material: DuPont resin , PORON, Nylon, lycra cotton
Weight: approx 34G
Suit a crowd: adults and children older than 12 years
Package: 1 Pair
Size: approx. 14 cm
The splint helps the toe to recover to the correct location.
Deeply adjust & strongly orthotic, quickly take back your heathy feet.
In the day time, please wear it in a loose shoes.
Wearing it in night would be more helpful.
Within 25°Hallux Valgus could recover after 30-days’ wearing